Wednesday, August 4, 2010

#10A Road 251 Apt 6

My home sweet home. It's really ridiculous and incredible how nice the flats are here for residence. I'm living with Penny in her single-person appartment with 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen, dining room, living room, AND balcony. Rough eh?

Here are a few photos of our place.. I honestly don't know how much rent is, the school pays for it, but my limited expenses to contribute to for the maid (cleaning, ironing etc), utilities, air conditioning, clean water... will amount to no more than $100 per month for this incredible living situation literally 3 minutes walk from school.

PS> I CAN GET SNAIL MAIL HERE IN CAIRO!!! Send me love and letters to the school:

Miss Amy Martens: Middle School
Cairo American College
PO Box 39
Maadi-Cairo-Egypt

Pretty please and thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment